Tell Me What You Want To Hear
[html]

Skye couldn't help it - she laughed at Shawchert's comment about having Orin and Sky close together with sharp objects. "It'll be alright," she said reassuringly. "I'll be watching them at all times - and you may not have seen it, but I can be dangerous if I want to," she said half-jokingly, referring to her defending either of the girls if they decided to become angry at each other again or start attacking each other. She shook her head slightly, unnerved still that something like that had happened in her little pack - blood, spilled on their grounds for the first time. She wondered if Orin, who was the historian, would record that. Probably not - she was now holed up in her house like Sky and Shawchert had...before Skye talked to them both. Perhaps she would try and help Orin, too; her packmates couldn't stay in there forever.

She looked at Shaw; she had never seen him lose control, never seen him like that before. She was immensley glad that he was back to the way he was before - a strong leader, and a thoughtful and caring person. Not the screaming man who had scared her just moments earlier. She wondered for a second what would have happened with him if no one had ever came and woke him from his stupor - would he still be in his house a few days from now? A week? Two weeks? A month? She stopped thinking about it. She didn't want to dwell on the past - the past was the past, no matter how strange and weird. Life moved on, and so did the leader of the pack. And although Skye wasn't the leader of the pack, she was glad that the real leader was here. She thought of the idea with the stables, but she needed Shawchert by her side - not as a mate, but as a leader - and a friend.

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#332+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread