almost but not quite.
[html]

SSWM: 360

The formal greetings wore on and Pripyat grew more comfortable with the lady. As he sat there he allowed both his mind and body to relax, the anxiety that something might go wrong slipping away. The lady with the mottled pelt was polite, returning his bows and gestures with grace, and she did not seem to mind him being there. He could relax and be unguarded, because it seemed that there would be no hostility or unpleasantness between them. “Well Fia, it’s nice to meet you.” He smiled, pleased that she had given him a nick name to call her by. The woman in Inferni, the horrible woman, hadn’t ever introduced herself, only revealed that they were in some way, distantly related.

“Anathema eh? I haven’t been there, though truthfully I haven’t been too many places outside of Phoenix Valley.” Yet he was exploring daily, moving out further and further. Inferni and Cour des Miracles had been charted on his mental map, and he knew of the location of Dahlia de Mai now, almost due north of his own home. Anathema it seemed was the last neighbor, presumably further east than where they were now. The other packs in the west were unthought-of of then, to the youthful boy, who had never had any chance encounters with any of those wolves.

“I was born in there.” He had been there all his life, but then, his life hadn’t been very long so he wasn’t sure how to answer her question. Instead he simply offered facts up about himself, hoping she was somewhat interested, or would turn the conversation to herself or Anathema or anything. Pripyat was just pleased to be talking with someone new, someone fresh, someone who hadn’t been part of his world for as long as he could remember. “My parents are the leaders, Jefferson and Geneva. I suppose my family had been in these lands a long while though.” Just recently he had realized how expansive the Soul line was, and that it overlapped and included other bloodlines and that his roots and ancestry was more deeply linked to the surround area that he had originally known.

<style type="text/css">
.Pripyat_road1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#42536f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pripyat_road1 .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#45607d; text-align:right; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Pripyat_road1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pripyat_road1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#E5DE9A; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Orin/Pripyat_road.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 275px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a4a3a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Pripyat_road1 {width:450px; border:0px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread