Just a walk in the park...
[html]

table © Alaine

Xeris listened with intrigue to Davyn's explanation, though it was short. It sounded like his past was vastly different from hers. "I see," she replied. "My mother and father were both regular wolves, and disliked the concept of Luperci living a human-like lifestyle." Her packmate then went on to ask her about how she came to the Valley. His curiosity reminded her of herself; she just hoped that he, unlike her, would not accidentally be led into danger by it.

"How did I come here?" she began. Her past was a rather touchy subject, but nowhere near as much so as the recent events in her life, so she supposed that she could tell him. "I was born in a place south of here, to a pack without Luperci, led by my father. He feared the Luperci, feared that by living like humans and being like humans, the wolves might make the same mistakes as humans and wipe themselves out." She paused, running events through her mind and deciding how best to explain her story. "I was attacked by a Luperci and his blood mixed with mine; I, too, became able to shift. And thus, I was banished from my homeland, and I stumbled upon this place." He had also asked who else was here. She thought back to before, remembering the many faces she had seen come and go over the months she had spent in the Valley. "When I first arrived, Jefferson was still the leader of the pack. But the subleader was different, his name was DaVinci. He was the one who accepted me here, but he disappeared for some reason. I don't know who else you have met, but several of the current members were there as well. Ty and Rendall, though they also were absent for a time; Pendzez, my mate; and a few others that came and went."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread