Back in the swing
[html]

+ 304 Puss In Boots has nothing on Sky. >3

Was that.. was that him agreeing to let her go for her co-rank!? She grinned. "Tell me everything I have to do to make my co-rank official. Name it, I'll do it." She made a cross action with her hands. "No questions asked." Then, she was up against his chest again, tail waving and hands in fists against his ribs. Those blue eyes were excited now. She wanted nothing more than to prove her worth officially in the pack. (Asides from him, of course.)

Then, she was off like a rocket, mood officially swung. "I'll rummage the hospital in Halifax for new equipment. I mean, I have the basic first aid kit already in my house, stuff like guaze and stitching thread and needles and surgical staples and disinfectant spray, rubbing alcohol, anti-toxin. Just the bare needs, but I could get casting splints, and proper gloves and masks, and maybe a gown or two, some scrubs. In case of any serious emergencies. Oh, but there won't be any real emergencies, hopefully..."

She would go on like that for minutes if not stopped, listing off what she 'needed' as a doctor, and eventually it turned into the probabilities of the plague somehow. Eventually, stopped or not, she'd turn her head up and, (if he were to speak, cut him off) excitedly grinning, grip his chest a bit tighter. "Pleeeassee lemme be a doctor, Shawchert!"

And then came the puppy eyes, rarely used but oh so effective. Big, glistening eyes that threatened to cry at the first mention of bad news matched perfectly with the quivering lip and slightly, oh so slightly, tilted head and ears. Even with the piercings, at the puppy eyes effect, little wolfdog was the master, born and raised. Few could resist. Few could survive. (Now watch Shawchert not even faulter. Hah.)

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread