Tell Me What You Want To Hear
[html]

WC: 190 OOC:WHEEE almost ready to close me think?

He listened to her and shook his head, he didn’t want her to do all of his job for him, especially when he would deserve the punishment of watching the two of them.

No… I think I can do that… I need to let them know that I am leader in any case, besides, you have better things to do I’m sure.

He said sternly, he felt that she didn’t need to put herself into the middle of all this, and he turned her way and gave her a friendly hug. One of thanks.

Thanks a lot, without you, or your help, I don’t think this pack would stay together.

He said, he felt this to be true. If she hadn’t even suggested the pack itself, he wouldn’t have gotten the initiative to start it, though she seemed happy to not be the main leader, she did all the things that a leader needed to do, and she had been there for him and so far it was a rough ride, especially as winter had fast approached and deep down he knew they had not gotten fully ready for it.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread