-M-When the phone rings we all wake up.
[html]

SSWM:650

The smiled dropped away from the blacked males face, and his golden amber eyes shifted to coldness, she wanted to run away from this male, she wanted to run back to the warmth and safety of her den in the pack lands, but she knew by doing such would only lead him back to everyone. Were her cowardly acts really worth risking the whole pack safety because she did not the things that went bump in the night, and this male looked like one of the things that did in fact go bump in the middle of the night?! With his sigh she rolled pushed back against the tree as she moved down the tree face coming to a sit. She wanted to run now, she knew that if the rules where switched she and her family would be out for blood, and they would not stop till they had it. His smile returned but this smile was sick and twisted, it showed the darkness that was in his heart. Something was running though his mind, she wasn’t sure what he was thinking but she could almost put money on that fact that it would not be good whatever it was. Twisting her head upon her shoulder she looked at him, hiding the fear that she had in her heart with a look to tell him that she was not impressed by him or whatever games he was going to play she would play them right back. She was going to be tight lipped about this whole matter.

Fingers ran over her leg tracing her fur marking as she laughed looking over at him, her hat hung on her back as she gave a flick of her head looking at him. ”Oh we a slashing good time…” She laughed, and the more she thought of the stupid joke and how dry it was the harder she laughed. ”Ahh…I guess I should rephrase that hmm? I had a great time! Say and believe what you will.” She smiled ever so sweetly to him, like she had not a clue what they were talking about and everything that the male was wishing to know was whipped off like a clean slate. She stood up as she ran a finger up her side tracing her curves with an angel look to her eyes.”I’m never going to tell-hell” She almost sung to him. She would not give up any information that would bring any harm to her pack. She knew they were still forming and number where low that if something happened it could be a deadly blow to the pack. She giggled again as she took her claws though her power straight silky hair as she pushed her lips thin over her maw. She put a finger over her lips as the claw touched the bottom of her cold, black, wet nose. ”Sorry Sug. I mean… Itzal. Pontiac is my name and my game is not to tell you anything about what happened to your pack member. What happened and who did it is between me, the gods above, and the hells below.” She rolled her shoulder. Pontiac knew that it would make him that much more upset at her for not telling who it was. They both knew it wasn’t her no matter what she said. The tan and white female was not going to give up any information on her sister, or anyone else in that pack. She was blood to every single one of the members that walked and lived in the lands. She would protect them with her life and would do whatever it took to make sure the pack would be successful.”So now that we have that topic out of the way, how about you tell me a bit about your-self, and what you like to do for fun.” She shifted her weight and popped up her hip.

<style>
.pontiac-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pontiac-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pontiac-q31 b {color:#D5C4EE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pontiac-q31 {background-color:#A28FBD; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_pontiac2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#443954; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; }
.pontiac-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread