Back in the swing
[html]

WC: 216

Secretly, Sky was simply adoring being so close to him without stress. It felt nice, and even nicer when he hugged her like that. Girl pouted a moment more after he spoke apologetic words, then let out a sigh. "You're such a good leader, Shaw." This was said with a smile, and a hint of approval in her voice. "Doesn't suite my fancy any, but I'm patient and determined. I'll work for it, like everyone else." She pulled back a bit, not enough to break the hug though, arms now moving up to his shoulders.

"Besides," she said with a sly little smirk. "if you gave me the co-rank now, one might stop to wonder if you have personal feelings for me." Rather smugly, she tilted her head and smirked. "We wouldn't want that sort of rumor going around, would we?" Then out came that tongue, a look on her fact that was both adorable and deviant.

"Ahhh...! Besides, I probably wouldn't know what to do with myself, having a co-rank this soon. I haven't even completely settled in yet. Between Casper and my book collection, I don't think I'll ever get this place cleaned and ready for new visitors." She hung her head to the side a bit, mumbling now. "I'm such a lousy host."

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread