Back in the swing
[html]

WC: 304

Pokerface snapped into place as he returned the slyness, though faltered as he winked playfully, replaced with a shy smile and too-obvious blush. D-Damn... how come I can't hold it around him? Psh. Eventually, he shrugged off her comment on being a bad host, and released her from the hug, much to her own dismay. Aww, and she was just getting comfortable, too. She flopped backwards against the wall and sighed, tail tip flicking a bit. "Ahh...! You haven't talked to Orin yet, then?" She flicked some hair out of her face and glanced at him casually.

Her tone held no real conviction, just curious boredom. "I wouldn't worry too much about hurting her, y'know. I thought back to the fight after you left before, and remembered her body language when I mentioned you. I don't mean to sound so blunt about it, but I'm pretty sure she's not up to having you as a mate. Girl's in the same boat as you, I think." She lifted a hand and waved it, brushing aside the drama in a sense. "Just go talk to her. Worst case scenerio, she'll slap you, cry a bit, then somehow find a way to blame me for everything again."

Sky shrugged, honestly not caring if Orin did blame her. "Just remember that she's your friend, and go from there. If she's a true friend, this won't ruin your friendship any. I'm sure it'll turn out fine." She brought up an index finger and pointed it infront of his nose, a warning stare crossing her face now. "Keep on avoiding her though, and she'll start thinking you hate her or something. Don't let that happen, because then she won't trust you." She let the tip of her finger fall to his nose, and she lifted her brows a bit. "Understand?"

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread