Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 462 OOC: This one did not fail so much thankfully!

Now the truth came out, or at least what Sky believed to be the truth, though he doubted she was as bad as she said she was. He listened to her though, and knew one of the members of the pack had done this, though from her knowledge he wouldn’t amount to anything as a father… His heart had a horrible squeeze on him, and his lungs felt like they were deep under water, trying to catch a break. He swallowed hard not trusting his voice, and letting her finish up her speech. Well… what a good birthday gift… to know the woman that you chose was going to have someone’s child or children. It hurt… it hurt a lot, but he could see and feel the pain that she was feeling, and he felt bad… though this all happened beforehand… He wouldn’t blame her, not for the fight not for anything… he figured she’d been in heat, that was the only explanation for all of her behavior… and it just made things get worse. He moved closer to her.

Oh sky…

He paused his hand was outstretched to take her shoulder, but he was thinking twice, not because he was disgusted, but because he didn’t know if she wanted him touching her right now.

You told me yourself, I was caught up in the moment… which I was… and it seemed you were too… I think… the pups you have will not grow up alone… they have the whole pack to look up to.

He said, there was a voice growing louder in his head ‘They are not yours, you should make her dispose of them’ he growled at himself inside his head, that was something he would refuse to do.. his own father had done that, and many wolves had left… besides, he should embrace the new life if anything.

Sky… there’s nothing to be… you should not feel that you are a horrible person, I will still be here for you. That is a promise… but can you tell me who the father is at least?

He had no intentions of causing more of a pack outrage, but possibly calling the man out, though that was up to Sky if she wanted to answer him or not. He moved a little closer and this time put his hand on her shoulder, hoping it was a reassuring sign that he was not entirely upset… but was he or wasn’t he? It was hard to tell, so many emotions were flowing through him, anger, hurt, unhappiness, uneasy, the caring feeling that he felt for Sky, especially when she was down like this… and his guilt that he had made her feel this way by calling her out on her own bluff.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread