Birthday Wishes, Apology Kisses
[html]

WC: 187 OOC: >Big Grin

Oh Sky had her say alright, it was as though she were the alpha herself now, telling him what to do, and him being the omega… he had no choice, this was how he felt, but for some reason… he was ok with it. She gave him an ultimatum… and it was to his advantage… but that would not be something he would say right up to her face.

Sky… I don’t care what our past was like, what mistakes we’ve made, or even the pups are not mine… I would like to court you… I want to try it out, I do care for you so much, I will risk it just to have a small chance with you.

His deep voice was soft, it almost seemed unnatural, but he was just confused, and though in a way he’d been manipulated, he knew this was the only chance he had of being with Sky… and that was not something he would want to lose at all. He didn’t want her to leave, or find another mate or anything like that. He wanted to belong to her.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread