Back in the swing
[html]

+233 Teaseteasetease.

She tilted her muzzle a few times, signalling for him to come closer, until she thought he was close enough. Then, she leaned up and in that horribly teasing way, whispered to him. "I think you're blushing." As if she couldn't resist then, she nipped gently at his cheek bone, grazing the fur before leaning back on her elbows, smirking rather smugly up at him. She twitched those whiskers of hers to brush his own slightly, just to add in how close their faces were... all the while, inside, Sky was laughing her head off.

That smug look changed slightly, to a half-lidded stare, one she'd used rarely before with both Revoldo and Jensen that one time. Her voice took on that normally turned-off accent, sweet as silk, kept low, just barely over a whisper. "Do I make you uncomfortable, Shawchert...?" Hiding a smirk, she ran the tip of her tongue across her bottom lip. "Would you rather leave without wishing me sweetest dreams?"

Oh, girl was very much taunting him. She'd done this before, with Revoldo. She'd tease and tease, then leave him hanging, though he could never be angry at her. She always made up for it somehow. Sky had a twisted pleasure of teasing those she loved. Sadly, poor Shawchert fell into that category, and now that he knew this fact, she was willing to be more... herself around him.

<style type="text/css">
.Sky_goat b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3d66d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Sky_goat .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.Sky_goat p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Sky_goat {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#89a776; border:1px solid #a2cb6b; border-top-style: hidden; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:20px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-left-radius:20px; -webkit-border-bottom-right-radius:20px; 0px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1c2922; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread