P.apercut Skin
[html]
ooc: You and i need to spree on this thread so we can get it done, it's old as moldy pie man. and also, that is a smexy table. ja-ja-ja Big Grin ilu and also, I thought i posted this days ago. I only just now realized that i didn't fml.

Daisuke held a smile on his maw, wide as it always had been, excited as always. He waited for the reaction of his friend, and the reaction he was getting was quite confusing to the golden dragon. Torn, pierced, golden ear had tilted to the right, as did the rest of his head to give Daisuke one of those looks that was just so Daisuke-like. It was a mixture of confusion and excitement that never really seemed to fade from Daisuke, even when trouble was a-brewin'. He could see the trouble on the face of the man, the smile that was once there was not, and Caillen was quick to move away from him. Daisuke could almost see the aura change in the man, but he always chose to ignore it. Instead, there was still a wide smile on his cocked head. Uhm... The man started, sort of trying to find a way to elaborate. He took his free hand to his chin and he put it to his chin and rubbed his chin for a few seconds. We had a night.... Daisuke started off speaking, tilting his head straight and looking at the reaction of the man. He also looked to the man's chest for a moment, seeing a blue necklace there.

And Alaine ended up being pregnant later on.. the man spoke simply to the other, looked up at the man-child that was now huge compared to Daisuke and his average sized body. If fighting skill did not matter between the two, the man-child would just have to sit on Daisuke and Daisuke would probably suffocate. Daisuke couldn't get over how fucking huge the wolf-dog had ended up getting. Today I was gonna probably talks to the King of the Court and also see how they are doing... Daisuke spoke, smile still on his face like he was ignorant to the anger that was rising in the other man's chest. The aura around the man-child would be a blue in the beginning, pushing a violet color until it had gotten red in the middle, radiating out and it looked almost as if the color just circulated with his blood in his body, because it would evolve into more and more red as time moved on. I really love you and your mother, you know...Right Caillen? the man spoke, tilting his head to the merled man. He did not see much improvement on the man's face as of yet. He left himself unprotected for the most part though, not bothering to get into a fighting stance, nor really guarding anything important on his body. He stood there as tall and still as he could. It wasn't like he'd be much of a fight anyways, he was injured still and couldn't move too well on one of his feet, and he'd be too small to stand on fours. Caillen could just kick him easier that way.

Daisuke looked over to his feline again, briefly. Schwarz started t get a little bit antsy, so the decently sized mixed feline had trotted over toward Daisuke, but kept a distance since he was still around Caillen, and now that the aura of the being had changed, the feline needed to be on higher guard. Schwarz would protect himself and Daisuke til the end of his life, so once things were heating up and he was around, Schwarz was quick to jump in and back Daisuke up. ~Daisuke, he doesn't look like he's going to be peaceful. What's the matter?~ the feline asked his golden companion. Daisuke opened his maw to speak. ~I told him his mother is pregnant with my kids. It's not like he wouldn't find out in the end anyways.~ Daisuke simply answered in low speak to the feline. He didn't tell Schwarz to be on his toes, nor did he tell the feline to back down. Daisuke might have needed Schwarz's help. Daisuke was in no condition to fight.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">SSWM Word Count: 662
[/html]

Messages In This Thread