Changing times
[html]

SoSuWriMo 277

When she had first taken the boy in that night he had appeared on the Crimson Dreams borders, she could not have guessed how much he would come to mean to her. The Consul had come to love her adopted son so much and thought of him in the same terms as she did any of her children that were hers by birth. Even though she could never say she was happy about the tragedy that had befallen his real parents, she was so glad that he had found Crimson Dreams when he had. What might have happened to him if he hadn't? It was not a scenario the Marino wished to envision. It was impossible to imagine her family without the thin-coated boy now.

At the mention of presents, Denali perked up and his tail began to wag in excitement. Savina chuckled lightly, smiling down at her son. "You sure can," she answered. The woman turned around and picked the items she had dropped upon entering the manor back up and brought them over for Denali's inspection. There were two coats that she had found, the hat, and a couple pairs of mittens that she laid out before him. "They're clothes, to help keep you warm! There's also a scarf for you that I made myself, but I don't have it with me right this moment. Do you like any of these?" She had a feeling he would. If it were one of her daughters, she would have been more concerned since they would have more of a sense of fashion, but she thought Denali would just be happy to have something to keep him warmer.

<style type="text/css">
.savistatue b {font-weight:bold; color:#012153; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #010F39; }
.savistatue-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.savistatue p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.savistatue {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#005B8F; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... statue.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000413; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#003967; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread