A gift at the borders
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.ouijacandle b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffa936; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:right;}
.ouijacandle p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.ouijacandle {width:400px;border:1px solid #b52713;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /ouija.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#380c09;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:12px;line-height:12px;color:#93181c;}
</style>

OOC here: Table & Coding © Jenny/Kiri; 374 words

Blood was the most color that he could obtain at the moment. It was his winter fashion for now. It was definitely something that he was going to make up for once spring came again. He would overload himself with color once that time came again. He would make sure that he had enough colors to forget about the whole winter ordeal. He would even make sure to keep enough plants around to make it through the next winter. He wouldn't go through this again. He would make sure that he didn't suffer through limited colors again.

"Well..." He paused and shrugged, he wasn't sure himself exactly why he had come. "He stopped by my pack awhile ago. I gave him the meat from the beaver that I had caught. I guess that I just wanted to show off what I had done with the fur." It did sound rather silly. He wasn't expected or anything. And it wasn't like Dawali had asked to see it anyways. Not that it had turned out as he hoped that it would. So yes, he was disappointed that the replica wasn't perfect. But then again he had been taught when he was younger to do things to perfection. And now that he was looking at it he was starting to notice all the mistakes.

The construction was there and it was flawless. It was the details that felt to be off. He had been going by what he could remember from one meeting. So yes, he wasn't pleased with himself to have been unable to have a fault representation. "I think that might be what has pulled it together." He looked up from the doll and over to the male before finally holding it out for the other male to take. "You can give it to him when you see him. It really isn't important enough to call him all the way out here to pick it up." Maybe if the representation had been better than Ouija would have wished to show it off himself. As it was it would probably only be seen as a failed attempt. Then again he was his own harshest critic and could point out flaws that others didn't tend to notice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread