M - Darling I want to... destroy you.
[html]

WC: 237 OOC: He did not listen to my advice

Denali couldn’t really tell her subtleness, nor could he tell anything fake from real, whatever he saw he thought was all real. So her smile made her seem like a happy wolf and he couldn’t help but beam at her. she was really nice! He was slightly put off when she reached over and took a hold of his chin, but it was like what a visiting relative would do to see how much he’d grown. So he didn’t put too much into it, and her answer to her findings of his face were what Denali wanted to hear. His tail wagged happily, and he couldn’t help but give out a little giggle.

This is my home, it’s called Crimson dreams!

He said happily. He had a good look at her now that she was so much closer, and as usual she was quite a bit taller than he was. Her hair was so interesting, a different style than he was use to, he hadn’t seen anything like it, well he saw braids all the time, but how it stuck up like that, was so cool, he liked it… though he could feel a slight uneasiness, but he put it in the back of his mind as being like that because she was new, so he would be feeling like that not knowing what someone would be like, ut so far she was really nice.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread