M - Darling I want to... destroy you.
[html]

OOC hehe Never trust someone who smiles too much. wc 353

“Crimson Dreams, you say?” A devilish smile played onto her muzzle as the little boy was so forthcoming with the information she wanted. Her eyes slanted with the grin but she kept up her friendly ruse. She slipped over next to the young almond colored wolf and slid an arm around his shoulder, embracing him like an old friend. “And who lives here with you in Crimson Dreams? Your family, I take it?”

Her eyes scanned the area around them, surveying for any onlookers or anyone else who might approach who may not be as naive as the boy. She needed information on the packs that lived in this place if they were going to coexist, but had no faith in the leadership that ruled them. All the troubles of her past had been caused by the mobs and mafias and so called packs in End-World, so the woman had an innate distrust for organizations such as Denali's pack. Judging by the lay of the land she could already tell that they were not openly at war with each other – at least there had been no evidence of battle in the places she has been so far. This would make it both easier and harder to work under the pack's radar.

If two clans were warring they were usually too caught up with each other to notice you. On the other hand, if they did notice you, they would try to recruit you into their ranks or deem you an enemy and kill you. If packs were at peace they were typically complacent and were not suspicious of every last person roaming around outside their borders. But if they were not warring, then they would also be less distracted, and would notice if there was an obvious misstep.

“Denali my friend,” she placed her free hand on her belly. “I'm famished. What say you we go find ourselves a little something to eat? Oh no, not that way, this way...” She waved her hand towards the outlying area, the place that was unclaimed and uncontrolled by the pack.

<style>
.nuki-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.nuki-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.nuki-d04 b {color:#1C1803; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.nuki-d04 {background-color:#BBA63F; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/nuki.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4B4112; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:190px 0px 10px 0px; }
.nuki-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread