M - Darling I want to... destroy you.
[html]

WC: 224 OOC: Yeah!!!

Yes Ma’am

He said, though he bordered on rudeness he was always trying to be polite… once or twice. He had to think a little, because the pack was full of wolves,

My mom and dad and sisters and brothers… and my friends, and my uncles and aunties, they live here… we are all a family!

He said wagging his tail, feeling that this place was special just for that reason. He didn’t know anyone who wasn’t related… well he wasn’t technically related but the color blind pup still fit in so very well. He watched as she scanned the area, feeling she was getting a good look at what there was, this place was pretty after all. He could see why she liked its sight.

The best place is Rabbit lake but that’s over there

He pointed, but she didn’t seem very interested, in fact she said she was hungry and that they should look for something to eat, he pointed again ad the lake that had fish… under the ice but she indicated the opposite. Denali wasn’t going to argue, in fact he was going to leave the lands after all, it was only a matter of time before he did so he happily moved out of the safety of the borders, wondering what kind of treat she had. If anything.

<style type="text/css">
.denalibear b {font-weight:bold; color:#80E067; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalibear-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.denalibear p {text-indent:10px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.denalibear {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#56992E; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... libear.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0C100A; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2E5B2E; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread