Fabric of the past
[html]

Oh my gosh I am so sorry D: fixed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

She nodded in acknowledgment while repeating the name inside of her head. Axelle, Axelle, Axelle. Names were beautiful bits of moving jaws and flowing syllables, but with a girl who had a very simple mind, they were a pain to remember. Axelle. Although Bindu wasn't sure what it meant, it sounded like excel- to go beyond, to be the best, to exceed, outshine, eclipse. She tilted her head to the side and smiled.

"Where do you reside, Bindu?" Her bony shoulders shrugged, the grin slipping away. Bindu didn't like to admit to anyone -herself, others- that she had no home, no family, nothing. But it was a subject that she thought about often. The desert, where she'd grown up, no longer struck her as home, merely as a hot and dry place where the tempers ran high. The ranch house in Phoenix Valley wasn't a home, either; it was already taken. As the days slipped by and her perspective widened, the teen doubted that she could ever find a place to call home. Dark eyes refused to meet Axelle's and instead took to tracing the lines in the rotting wood of the shack.

"Um ... nowhere, really," she said quietly. "But I'm looking." Bindu looked up, at the dark green trees and the gray sky peeking through their branches. The corners of her mouth turned up a little. "And you? I've heard of a pack called Cercatori d'Arte around here ... are you a member?" Skye, a sweet wolfess from d'Arte, left a lasting impression on the young hybrid's heart, and she would be glad to meet another d'Arte member.

<style type="text/css">
.bindu b {font-weight:bold; color:#534F45; letter-spacing:1px; }
.bindu i {font-style:italic; color:#534F45;}
.bindu .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; text-align:center;}
.bindu p {text-indent:15px; padding:0px 10px; margin:0px;}
.bindu {margin:0 auto; width:449px; background-color:#ADA492; background-image:url(http://i36.tinypic.com/1e6rh4.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #534F45; padding: 10px 0px 170px 0px; font-family:tahoma; font-size:10px; color:#FFF8CB; line-height:11px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread