celebrate the world
[html]

<3 <3 SSWM: 413

Sage smiled happily as she watched recognition blossom on dark female's face as Sage spoke her last name. Liliana's next words, then, were not a huge surprise.

"Yes it does, I suppose you must be related to a Clover Lykoi?" Liliana's voice entered the air happily.

"I am, in fact!" she said, beaming with pride. Sage's sister was quite the socialite, like herself, and it was no shock that she knew canines from places besides Inferni. "Clover is my sister..." the girl's dreamy tones hung in the air for a moment before she added, "She's a lovely person."

Tender yellow orbs watched in silence as the woman took the joint from her, inhaling deeply and appreciating the feeling much like Sage herself did. That lovely, smokey, earthy taste mixing with the hazy, clouded feeling of the high that made everything around so much brighter, happier, more peaceful. How could anyone turn away this feeling? she thought. But still, some did. She understood the reasoning; in fact, she knew that the smoke was probably irritating to her small lungs, but nearly her whole life had been spent around the drug and she would not abandon it now.

"Thank you." the woman said appreciatively as she offered the joint back to Sage.

"You're quite welcome, dear." she said airily, that faint smile always upon her face.

The young girl's straw-colored eyes found the equine again, and as she spoke a gentle "Hello," Sage's smile spread. Grace added, "It is quite a day for a run." and Sage gave a nod of agreement.

"Thank you very much, I am very lucky she is with me, and her name is Grace." Liliana replied while introducing her gentle companion.

"It is lovely indeed! I'm only ashamed I cannot run at your speed; it must be wonderfully invigorating." she chattered in Low Speech to the pretty equine girl. "I trust Liliana treats you well?" she added, though her words were without doubt. The woman before her seemed too gentle and kind of a person to mistreat a wonderful creature like Grace.

"So tell me Liliana, where is it that you live?" she wondered aloud to the female as she moved closer, hoping to near Grace so that she might stroke that lovely pelt. "I trust you're aware I'm from Inferni..." Sage said gently, a small smile on her face as she looked away briefly. "Forgive me their reputation." she added, hoping to even slightly excuse Inferni's bloody past. She knew that many could not overlook it, but hoped that they at least could recognize that there was still good amongst them; and it was growing.

<style>
.sage-q31 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sage-q31 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sage-q31 b {color:#E08E00; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.sage-q31 {background-color:#673500; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/_sage.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; }
.sage-q31-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread