megaphone screaming my name
[html]

It was not long before Xion heard the sound of footfalls nearby and turned her head toward the source. Another, older wolfess was standing there, with some sort of belt on that bore human weapons that Xion knew nothing about. This stranger reminded her of someone. Had her body not been clear of the scars she knew her mother to have, Xion might have wondered if Xeris had followed her here. But it soon became apparent that this was someone else, someone affiliated with whatever group lived here.

She was slightly surprised when the unfamiliar wolfess told her that she looked familiar. For now, the girl chose to remain quiet about the fact that the feeling was mutual. Inhaling deeply, she responded to the other woman in a shaky yet polite tone. "My name is Xion de Heritage, and I am looking to join your pack." That ought to be good enough, she hoped. The girl was just a little bit frightened at the prospect of being judged by this stranger on her worth to an unfamiliar pack, but it was her only choice right now.

<style type="text/css">
.xionWWLI b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xionWWLI .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xionWWLI p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xionWWLI {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#2e2d2d; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/kche9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: tahoma; sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread