megaphone screaming my name
[html]

ooc: woot. yeah I'm off to bed as well, 8 AM class and all that .__. also feel free to pp her doing the hand and blood thing.

Naniko's mention that she had also stayed in the Valley for a time further cemented the idea that Xion knew the older wolfess--or her children, at least. She was about to open her mouth to say something on the subject, but the pack leader then brought up something else. It was rather odd, mixing their blood like that. But at the same time, Xion liked the idea of it. The girl nodded, and held out her hand, mismatched eyes momentarily turning to the knives around Naniko's waist and realizing that perhaps this was what they were for.

But she couldn't hold her curiosity back any longer. If she was going to be in the same pack as Naniko, it would be good for them to get to know each other a little, she supposed. "When you were in Phoenix Valley," she began hesitantly. "Did you ever meet a wolfess named Xeris?" She had to know. It was from her aforementioned mother that she inherited such curiosity.

<style type="text/css">
.xionWWLI b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xionWWLI .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xionWWLI p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xionWWLI {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#2e2d2d; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/kche9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: tahoma; sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread