Running thoughts
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

+2 OOC: Smile

She looked the greenhouse up and down, and wanted to know why it had plants inside? was there a fire in there that kept the place warm so that the leaves didn’t die? Whatever the reason, she would find out soon enough. She nodded at Naryu’s explanaition that was a good idea. She looked over to the horse when Naryu apologized. Grace did not seem to upset she in fact turned around and started nosing at the ground.

I do not think she is too heartbroken.

Liliana giggled as she watched the horse for a second then followed her friend inside. when she was in the first thing that did hit her was the sudden temperature change, she knew it, that’s why the plants were able to live! But she could not see a fire, and she knew there had to be one as big as the great fire to keep this place warm. She looked at all the plants, growing throughout the whole of the building.

Wow it is amazing! You are very lucky. How do you keep it so warm in here?

She asked looking back at Naryu, her ears ready to hear what the young woman had to say. She indeed envied Naryu, though Liliana could easily live outside if she really wanted to. even in the frigid area, to be surrounded by all sorts of plants, that never died, well that would have been something all its own.

Do you know what kind of plants these are? Have they been growing here forever or did you plant them?

Now it was Liliana’s turn to act like a pup she had so many questions! She didn’t want to overdo it, so she started walking looking at each plant, which seemed healthy, Naryu must have planted them, or they wouldn’t have gotten water right? Whatever the case may be she hoped to find out soon.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread