Judgement Day
[html]

+3 OOC: you dun it now!

He knew there wouldn’t be as much cooperation as he had hoped, and he had to keep telling himself to stay calm. He was quiet the whole time that Sky was trying to egg Orin on… and Orin was acting like a pup. He has a very long fuse but right now it was starting to run short. He listened to Orin’s complaint’s. Shaw knew that she felt this was not fair, and brought up some good points as to why, but she forgot she goaded Sky, and fought back, and most likely not just in self defense. He did not know the full extent of the whole fight, he’d only go?t what had been seen by witnesses…

Enough!

He yelled… his eyes burning like a fire, his fuse was nearly done with…

This isn’t about who contributes to the pack, it is that one of MY rules has been broken, I do not care who started it, who ended it, or who provoked who. It was a fight, and I will not put up with it so if you think that you are too good for such a punishment then you can leave now because I am not having my pack not work together no matter if they are friends or not.

Normally Shawchert was not a very scary wolf, but now he was at his full height, looking at both of them with angry eyes, letting them know that he was not happy with the childish way they were acting. They were adults, this was what they get for what they did. If they could not work together it was best that they left now. He had worked hard to get this pack started, and though he’d made a mistake he was willing to fix it, unlike these two who were squabbling all over again. He was not a happy wolf.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread