Shadow Girl
[html]

I like it. Is very nice. DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY...! ITS SO INTENSE XDDD .... and.... it starts. End the thread with the next post?

Valinta smiled shyly. He was complimenting her a lot, and being so nice about it, too. A gentleman, but not too genteel. A perfect combination of rough, with his scars and forwardness to match hers, and genteel, with his compliments and easy smiles. J'adore was a wonderful male, Valinta could already tell.

"Peregrine falcons are beautiful... " Valinta murmered. They were. She had seen a few while living with Margaret. They were wonderful creatures, beautiful how they swooped and soared. It was like they danced in the sky. Something Valinta would love to do.

Valinta lay on her back and thought for a minute or so, very carefully. Finally, she reached a conclusion. "I think that my spirit guide would be a horse, theoretically. A big strong draft horse. Named Sleepy." She nodded with a finality, and then smiled. Turning towards J'adore, she put her hand on his chest, a small black patch among an expanse of white. The opposites of it intriuged her, and Valinta knew that she would have something with J'adore. That's what she kept thinking as she scooted in closer to him, missing his extreme warmth.

<style>
.valintarain-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.valintarain {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.valintarain b {color:#5d4499; font-weight:bold;}
.valintarain {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1a2053; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5129/souls72.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b597b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread