Today a reader, tomorrow a leader
[html]
Out of Character

OOC: Rawr

In Character
Shawchert took a tentative bite, and cringed as he did it, it was a funny look but as he tasted it… it wasn’t so bad, but he’d always learned mold was something to stay away… and well it wasn’t his taste, so he had to set the rest down, though he did like the taste of the bread. He picked a slice up without the cheese and started eating as he watched Orin pick up the books.

I suppose if I live he can live.

He said in a joking manner. She showed him the one he’d seen before, and he smiled, that was a good place to start in the least. Then she told him to write out his alphabet… really? He put on an equivalent of a pouty face. but he did as he was told, his letters were scratchy at best, mostly because he didn’t write much at all. And as he was writing he heard her talking about historian and making a journal and him writing a little bit, and telling of the packs founding. He wanted to do one thing at a time, it was hard enough to concentrate on the alphabet let alone think about some kind of pack history… there. Finished he looked up to see her came back from over the desk. He smiled at her,

I would be happy to help. There’s not really much to it honestly but I’ll still help, it would be important.

Shawchert said happily knowing that this would be much better than the alphabet.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread