A bit of Dust
[html]
Out of Character

+3 OOC: Rawr

In Character

Shawchert smiled as the young man seemed willing. It was nice to know someone was willing to learn to do something for a pack, and even more so, use that skill. His smile grew wider, then when Moth told him he’d prefer Oils, he mentally noted to give him the tubes that he’d found still fresh in their box. He picked up his flute absently as Moth asked about it.

Yeah I’ve played the flute… well since I could use my hands. My mother taught me, she was good with musical instruments. I am also a carpenter too, I carved this out myself.

He said moving the flute back and forth. He was pretty good at those two things and he enjoyed making things out of wood, as well as making songs from his flute. It was a good life in his mind. Though he knew life was not all about that, but for him it was the majority of his life, besides caring for his pack.

Oh there are others, we have a couple who play the violin, we have a guitar player, and even a singer. Not to mention we have someone who knows how to dance, so we are wide spread in the music department.

He said, smiling absently, thinking about Sky, who had the voice of an angel, in his mind. He focused on getting to the town first. Looking over at Moth he raised an eyebrow, well he was able to talk a bit better without stumbling over his words at least.

So where are you from originally?

Shawchert enjoyed to get to know his members, that was a first step to understanding their needs. This pack was still relatively new and he was sure that if he were to keep at it, that he would make sure to know all he could about his members, without going into too much depth.

<style>
.shawflute p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.shawflute b {color:#3d2c2c;}
.shawflute-b {width:401px; border:1px solid #99706e; margin:0px auto;}
.shawflute-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#3d2c2c; text-shadow:#3d2c2c 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.shawflute-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.shawflute {background-color:#f6f7e9; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#27080d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:399px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/b05ff72264.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; }
</style>
Table by Shannon B

[/html]

Messages In This Thread