M - Darling I want to... destroy you.
[html]

+3 OOC: Twitch!

He was liking her praise more and more, and though he was an adolescent he still acted as a puppy should, and he soaked in what he could. His tail wagged as she spoke the words. And soon she seemed to feel so sorry for him, but he didn’t want that. He hated it when people felt sorry for him.

It was hard, but not anymore, my mommy and daddy love me. They have been taken care of me.

He said, then listened to what she said, and in truth she was absolutely correct. They did want to take the fun out of it and he gave a pouty face, at least she knew the meaning of fun, she seemed to like it at least.

Yeah she doesn’t always let me have fun, but you like to have fun I know you do!

Though his hunting skills were so new he did want to prove himself and when he brought back the squirrel he felt a ting of guilt… she did not like it… it was too small. He felt himself on the verge of tears, but she said that he had done what he went to do and started explaining the leaves she had. He could see that the squirrel had not died, it was twitching but she didn’t seem to pay attention, he was sure to catch it if it got out of her grasp. So herbs… that he could chew on? Nibble? And it would make him feel good? He’d heard a few things about healing leaves and though he wasn’t sick, he was curious. It made him slightly apprehensive though… he’d been told not to take anything unless he was sick… but then she told him what it did. It would make him strong and give him more energy. Well one could never be with too much energy, he took the leaves tenderly with his teeth and used his tongue to menuver them to his cheek and did as she demonstrated. The taste was strange, but wasn’t all medicine? He concluded that he liked it very much.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread