A simple return
[html]

+3 OOC: I do wish I knew a bit about healing herbs myself heh!!!

Amata was so glad that Cambria was the first to see her because she was always one for a good talk… well not good but great with all the news that came from her too, she was so happy to hear that she did want Amata to work with her, though as equals. Amata grinned happy, she had her partner… well not in crime anymore… but she had her partner back!

Oh I did miss it, I know you guys would have told me after it happened… and not this late. But I’m sure I’d have thrown you two some kind of party to make it even better!

She said gleefully, she loved things like this, though there was a little twinge in her own heart, she ignored it, she was far too happy to listen to what it had to give to her right now. The news of the family seemed quite a bit, there was a new pup, but he wasn’t really blood, but he was now their adopted brother.
No I have not met him, but I will be sure to soon. And I’m sure he’s as sweet as you say he is. And I’m so glad to hear about Ghita’s leg!

She had been worried at first when it happened but everyone had everything under control that Amata had little to do for that. She grinned at the sound of her aunt and uncle having pups!!

Oh my gosh I bet they are so cute! I can’t wait to meet them! I bet they are the cutest things ever!

She said with excitement, though her smile left her when she heard about Ehno being in a fight, and that he’d got wounded really bad on his shoulder.

Oh I’m sorry to hear that, hey if you want, I have some ointment, that I found does great at keeping infections away, though I’m sure you have your own.

She said, oh how wonderful would it be to trade her knowledge with Cambria, it was an exciting notion and she hoped to do it soon, though she was enjoying the news far too much right now, it seemed things were quite under control in Crimson Dreams, and this was the way it should be!

<style type="text/css">
.beloved01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#F25552; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beloved01-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.beloved01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.beloved01 {margin:0 auto; width:467px; background-color:#D0C8BD; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... oved01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #A68063; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#938271; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.beloved01-line1 {width:355px; border-bottom:1px solid #E76D7A; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread