The Good That Won't Come Out
[html]

Saluce watched Gideon’s reaction with slight interest, the young male was obviously embarrassed and it hadn’t struck him yet that there may be more developing between the two young wolves then just a regular friendship. But it really didn’t matter much, sometime later he’d have to make sure that the younger male knew he was proud of him none the less. Apparently he could fish from what he had heard from time to time and maybe sometime soon he’d have to go ask to learn. But the day they hunted together wasn’t an exercise to bring a deer down; it was an event for them to learn to work together. He took instruction well then, and Saul had preformed admirably as well, Layla had been the only wild tangent among them. So far he was satisfied and proud of the two brothers, they each had their own quirks and they would become good comrades as they grew up.

“A lot can happen in a year. You were born, weren’t even able to open your eyes, you grew up, learned to shift, can now hunt on your own, all in a year Nayru” he said comically to the woman. It was true, they live a quick and fast life, better learn quick or you wouldn’t survive long. But he guessed further explanation should be warranted as he listened to her recount the events lately in her life. The question was asked and he was ready with an answer as well.

“Saul has been working more and more on his own at my Shop. Someday soon I think I’ll task him with crafting his own sword. I haven’t seen him in a few days, since I returned but I think he’s been working on making his own Bow, which will lead to making a crossbow. As far as I go, I’ve been around, scoped out Inferni, and wandered a bit. Trying to work through my own problems”he left the other part blank, his failed marriage and his inner demons weren’t something to utter in this setting. Finally the dark grey male rested a little easier in his posture.

“I can’t remember what I was doing on my first birthday. Probably getting into trouble with my former teacher or chasing women. Usually trouble and women went hand in hand thou” He said casually. They where old enough now for him to start speaking to them as he would someone around his age, they would probably find out soon enough that he was no angel.

<style type="text/css">
.saluce-c03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111e2f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saluce-c03 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.saluce-c03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluce-c03 {margin:0px auto; width:295px; background-color:#5f83a5; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... aluce1.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread