almost but not quite.
[html]<style type="text/css">
#fiajames01 { width:400px;border:1px solid #000000;background-image:url(http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... atab-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:210px;background-position:bottom center;background-color:#ffedf2; }
#fiajames01 p { text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-size:10px;color:#39171f }
#fiajames01 .ooc { text-align:center;font-style:italic; }
#fiajames01 .speak { color:#a60017;font-weight:bold; }
</style>

SSWM: 385.

Fiachra herself was relaxing as well. The conversation was slow, comfortable, and she didn't feel in any danger from this male. She was always wary, but it seemed that today, she would be able to loosen up and enjoy herself, even without the influence of alcohol. She smiled at his words, and returned them easily. "'Tis lovely to meet you as well, Pripyat." She liked him already, and she was pleased to find that he appeared to enjoy her company as well. She watched him with curiosity, observing where his eyes went, how his posture changed as he relaxed. She mimicked him, almost subconsciously, relaxing as he did. This was, indeed, a lovely day for a lovely conversation with a lovely new friend.

She was surprised to hear that he didn't know of her pack. Where she came from, the packs all knew of each other. But then again, this was a much bigger place than her old home had been. She was new, just getting to know where things were, but she wanted to know everything about these lands. Her old home was past the Burnt Lands, and she knew where her current home, Anathema, was.. but most other places were a mystery to her. She was fascinated to hear about his life and his pack, and wanted to know more. Observing others, learning about them, was a passion of hers, and she was still itching for more information when he stopped talking. They were so alike! She needed to know more, needed to see more of him.

She turned the conversation back to him. "Oh, so do you know many people in your lands then? You must know everyone, since you have lived there so long!" She flashed a grin at him. "In the pack I grew up in, I knew everyone, and everyone knew me.. well, they thought they knew me. My parents were leaders, too. So everyone knew me, but nobody really.. knew me, do you get what I mean?" It was nice to have someone that she could relate so closely to. His words rang true for her, and she almost ached for home. Almost... but still, not quite. She couldn't possibly ache to be trapped again, stuck forever as a spoiled-rotten, sheltered princess. What kind of life was that?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread