Changing times
[html]

+3 OOC: yay works of art!!

Being able to wear all this stuff was great! His mother had come just in time for it, the whole scare of his change had been forgotten beneath all the fabric she’d brought, he could barely hear what she said as his ears were folded against his head, though he was still having difficulties with the coat. That was soon fixed when his mom stopped him and held onto the sleeve for him. He pulled his arm through and looked up at her sheepishly.

thanks mom.

He had to pull his new hat off to free his poor ears, but he was sure to wear it again as soon as he could get his ears in it. His tail wagged he wanted to go out and play in it but this was a rare moment with his mom alone, when he had her to himself, the last time that happened… that had to have been when she’d found him. He didn’t blame her of course she saw how busy it was.

Oh I made something, someone did something and I don’t know who, but I thought it was neat, so I did something too!

He’d found some paper some time ago and in the rainy fall season he’d found that mud could be used as an art, and he’d seen someone’s paintings, though his paintings were not nearly as nice, especially with just nothing but paws. He wanted to give it to Savina a while ago but he had never gotten the chance. He hurried away to go look for it, but wasn’t gone for long, it didn’t feel strange to be on two legs anymore… it was quite natural to him now and he was bouncing up and down as he held the paper in one hand and pulled his mother’s arm so that they didn’t have to stay in the hallway.

<style type="text/css">
.denalimountain b {font-weight:bold; color:#BAAEF3; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.denalimountain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.denalimountain p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.denalimountain {margin:0 auto; width:406px; background-color:#050D15; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... untain.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F9CEE1; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#2B5CB8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread