L-O-V-E's just another word
[html]
wc: 415

"Yeah, that place" She grinned. She didn't really care where it was that he'd gone to, not the name of it anyway...but he seemed to want to correct her on it for some reason. She wondered what the place was like that he had gone to, and how it was different from the Valley. "I took off for a while, too…just got back a few months ago. So I guess I can’t say much. I found my real mother and father and saw how they really were..”She had built up an image of what types of parents they were in her head, and she’d discovered something completely different when she had actually gone to see them. They had been little more than neglectful, something that she should have realized the first time. She’d run away from Dierdre and her mother hadn’t even cared enough to go after her or find her. Some parent.

"Mom’s pretty much a neglectful idiot; she’d already had another pup by the time I got back there, but I managed to get the girl out of there and over here. She ran off, though…haven’t seen her for a few months." She shared. Addison didn’t mind telling Ty these things; he was a familiar wolf, one that she thought she wouldn’t have the chance to see again. She laughed out loud when he mentioned the lands being boring without him there. "No, they were boring without me. You should have seen the place when I came back. Ever since I came back it seems like members have been pouring in…especially older members that I hadn’t seen since before I left. Like you."

Ty took notice of her odd attire, and she shrugged the comment off. "Times have changed and so have I. I had Jefferson to look after me my first winter and spent most of it inside…now I’ve been doing more pack duties, which are outside. I was born in California..it was warmer there, I’m told. Maybe that’s why I don’t take well to this chilly weather." The clothing protected her from the worst of it, on top of her thick coat. He seemed to be doing well without clothing, she observed. "I learned how to knit…I make a lot of my own clothing now. It passes the time.. That’s kind of what I was up to now, heading out to chop some more wood for my fire. My cabin’s lonely without my sister there to cause trouble and make messes.”

Table by Noelle!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread