Running thoughts
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#shawsep {background-color:#020101; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... itable.png); background-position: bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #611d20; width:375px; margin:auto;}
#shawsep b {color:#b91c17;}
#shawsep i {color:#c66a67;}
#shawsep p {line-height:14px; font-family:georgia, cambria, serif; color:#d0bfa0; text-align:justify;}
</style>

OOC: Smile

Naryu did explain though with Liliana’s limited knowledge, she could only nod and think that was the way nature worked. She showed her where she got her information… a book. Liliana fidgeted for a minute, looking at the pictures, though she could not understand the rest, she nodded.

That is amazing, I have been trying to learn about herbs and plants to heal some of the horses if and when they get sick. Dawali has taught me some, though only a little.

She spoke of killing some plants, all by accident, but it was amazing what one can do by experimenting and learning. And it seemed books were what really helped out a lot, this made Liliana think of Skye and their trade, she would have to go to the woman for reading lessons, she had tried teaching herself but everything about any of the books she looked at were so foreign to her.

you do very well for these, I’m afraid if I tried to grow something by myself the plant would die, though I know how to harvest a field, growing plants like this seems rather hard.

She said looking at the plants, deciding it was best not to touch any expecially when Naryu said ne of them was actually very poisonous, which did make Liliana wonder why she kept them if they were, maybe they weren’t poisonous for something else… she wasn’t sure but she was not going to risk getting hurt, not days before her own mating ceremony.

Table by Marit

[/html]

Messages In This Thread