Thurrummm
[html]

OOC here!

Liliana was happy to make the expecting mother into a horseman… or woman. It was a nice feeling and she could tell that Layla was enjoying it as much as she did when she first started riding. She smiled happily as the woman thanked her.

Oh there’s nothing to it, I just hope that this brings both of our packs together more. I was happy to teach you.

She said, brushing away the compliments. She loved them but was still getting use to the idea that she actually deserved them. She figured that the woman finally had enough knowledge to head home, and she got Grace.

I can lead you to the borders, I’m sure you are exhausted from today, all this learning and walking.

She giggled. Giving the wolf a smile. She started moving towards the borders, letting the young woman soak in what she had learned. Lili was in her own deep thoughts as well and soon they were at the borders whe she would see off her guest.

It really was nice meeting you, I hope to in the future. Take care!

<style>
.lili-z29 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.lili-z29 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lili-z29 b {color:#2D150B; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.lili-z29 {background-color:#F4EFDB; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/liligift.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8C4D34; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; }
.lili-z29-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Sie
[/html]

Messages In This Thread