It ain't right without you
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

^^

Nayru took a little while, however, he didn't care. He expected to wait awhile, plus he was in no hurry as his mind recited words that he wanted to say, that he wondered about. He knew her feelings for him weren't the same as his for her, or so he thought. There was no way to read her, he could only guess how she felt, and being a fairly intuitive male he seemed to guess right a few times with her. His eyes looked up to see the smiling face, and his eyes seemed to light up upon seeing those deep crimson eyes of hers. His smile widened with her words, "Well, perhaps I should travel more! To see your smile...well, it brings me joy..." He stood a little taller, and his ears went entirely forward as she spoke more. "I've been fine. I was trying to get a start on my promise, however, I failed. The weather was just too much on me..." He hated to admit he wasn't all that strong, but still, he was only a little over a year and his body was still growing in endurance. As for her, well, his eyes looked over her frame, but he quickly tore away not wanting to be rude. She wasn't something to look at like a prize.

His hands began to twirl the flower between his two digits, it was then he remembered it, "..oh..this is for you.." His ears went back in a slightly shy manner as he handed over the flower, "..I've missed you quite a bit..really I should have come here first before I began my traveling..but I wanted to surprise you when I met with all the leaders..but..like I said, I failed. I'm hoping this spring I can start my adventure up again.." His head went down. Now he felt utterly awkward. He forgot how much he really liked Nayru until now. Clover was nothing compared to her, still he felt like he took advantage of the coyote woman. Perhaps smoking weed should be reserved around other male friends...he didn't know, maybe it was just her, she did come into his personal space, hadn't she? He pushed the thought from his head. His eyes looked up refocusing on what was going on now, and pushing regrets away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread