[M] - Nox noctis divum est sic pulchellus
[html]

I swear I'm really sorry. D:

Valinta nodded. Marijuana. Now she had a scent to put with the name. The giggling was contagious, and Valinta started to laugh with her. When it stopped, Valinta giggled for a second or two afterwards, and then stopped. The joint was offered to her, and Valinta sat down next to her and accepted it.

She took a hit on the joint slowly, and let the happy-making smoke envelope her lungs "I'm called Valinta." Valinta murmered as she exhaled the smoke. She smiled slowly, as the drug took its effect on her mind and body. She giggled a little, and handed the joint back. "What's your name?" she asked wide-eyed, a big happy smile on her face.

<style>
.valintarain-text {padding:0px 7px;}
.valintarain {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.valintarain b {color:#5d4499; font-weight:bold;}
.valintarain {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#1a2053; background-image:url(http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5129/souls72.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b597b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread