A cold friend indeed
[html]<style type="text/css">
.dragonflyg {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#080808 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... onflyg.png) no-repeat right top;width:460px }
.dragonflyg .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:georgia;font-size:8pt;color:#20471A;}
.dragonflyg .box {width:220px;height:300px;float:right;}
.dragonflyg p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;}
.dragonflyg .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.dragonflyg .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #685D5B; margin:0 230px 5px auto;}
.dragonflyg b {color:#D0681E;font-family:georgia}
.dragonflyg .header {color:#497F94;font-family:georgia;font-size:110%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;text-shadow:#685D5B 1px 1px 2px;padding-bottom:10px}
.dragonflyg a {color:#43213A}
.dragonflyg a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

deep in the sun-searched growths the dragonfly
hangs like a blue thread loosened from the sky

+306 ;D

Now, y'see, normal brothers would rebel against having to hug their sister. To the contrary, Gotham managed to get his hands out of his pockets and around her back before they got crushed, tail flicking happily. His 'return hug' was just as tight, a tiny sound of effort thrown in for kicks.

"I got back a day or so ago. Mom had me cooking dinner with her last night, otherwise I would've been out to see you sooner." He pulled back to flick her hair, grinning. "Heh." He simply laughed a bit at her response to her getting sick, and their mother getting upset with her over it. Hold her off? Damn, that was one tough sick girl!

Speaking of mom, suddenly Amata screwed up her face and pried into what he'd been doing as of late, and he smirked, bringing his hands up. "Easy, tiger. I was just wandering." He leaned against the wall of the building again and tucked his hands back into his pockets, unable to help that damn smile. "I think I'm done with wandering now, though. It's too cold and wet out in those woods."

"Besides, Mum's already given me that horrible guilt trip thing she does. Y'know the one, the whole 'my baby prince is growing up without me' bit." He shuddered, or pretended to. Gotham really did love his mother's affection, but the teenage boy was long over being called anyone's baby, unless in the 'hey baby' sense from a hot girl.

"So yeah, I'm back now. To stay." He drug a hand from his pocket and placed it on her head teasingly. "What about you? Reverting back to being a pup? Is that what happens when your hero brother vanishes?" Boldly, Gotham would grin, painting a smug look on his face. "Just can't live without me, can yah?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread