I love the way you say good morning
[html]

317 words.

The young golden-furred woman hoped that she would not be ill for the entire duration of her pregnancy, though she could not say for sure that it would be that way. Princess had never been pregnant before, obviously, and she had no experience with pregnant women. She did not have many close bonds and the only one she truly had that had experienced pregnancy was Ruri, whose pregnancy had seemed to be easy for her. Certainly Princess did not recall her being as sick as the young woman of Chance had been thus far. She could not say that she wished it to be different for Ruri, because she was glad that the collie woman had not had a difficult pregnancy. However, she definitely hoped that hers would be easier with time, because weeks of being this sick would be simply awful. She felt terribly ill, and she knew that she looked absolutely dreadful.

Her loving mate's concern was nearly tangible in the air, and she squeazed his hand reassuringly. Haven had always been so good to her, even after her brother and punched him in the face. That spoke a lot for his character, that he would still be so amazing to her after her brother had done that to the Knight. "Thanks, but I think I'll be fine without her," she said, though he voice was shaky. "Maybe I just need to lay down again for a while..." She could take her bucket into their room and settle into bed, she supposed, and she hoped that it would help ease the shakiness of her stomach to lay down and get some more sleep. If the sickness persisted for much longer, though, she might need to consider speaking to the pack's apothecary at some point. Maybe Alaine would have a remedy for the queasiness, at any rate. It wouldn't hurt to ask at a later time.

<style type="text/css">
.princessdiamonds b {font-weight:bold; color:#5F5C9F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.princessdiamonds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.princessdiamonds p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princessdiamonds {margin:0 auto; width:459px; background-color:#E9E3ED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iamond.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFDF5; padding: 10px 0px 234px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9F94C8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread