The Fire's in Their Eyes
A female appeared brandishing a large blade. ’I was visiting Valinta’ he said, his words rushing out of his mouth. ’And I stayed because of issues’ he ended. The Peregrine took off and circled the pair. ’Who’s that, boy!’ she asked, landing on his shoulder. He batted her away and she took off and re-landed on his other shoulder, the unharmed one. ’I don’t know, I don’t think I’m in the place to ask either’ he said adding extra onto the end before Ptitsa opened her beak. J’adore remained relaxed, save from his solid shoulders and raised spine. ’I was visiting a pack member, who I am... friends with. I didn’t think it was trespassing’. To be honest he was surprised they hadn’t met yet. The peregrine spirit pruned her feathers and then looked at her ward with an annoyed face. ’Introduce yourself, she may not kill you then’. J’adore nodded sheepishly and turned to the stranger, I am J’adore Austral’ he said with a failed confident smile. He looked around with his head lowered till it hung just above his shoulders, nobody was about to help him. Of course if he had to fight, he supposed he could run to his bag and get his knife, but he didn’t want a fight. Hopefully she would believe him, or at least pity him and his existing scars.

Messages In This Thread