show me stability
[html]

+3

Niro seemed to have gotten through her early this time, he sighed in relief glad he would not have to work so hard to get her out of her depressed stupor. He did what he could to comfort the woman and felt that even though they did not know each other as well as they should, he let her, let her calm herself down, and think about what he said, and soon she was talking again. Good, he thought. That was a good start for her. He knew that deep down she would never do such things to her own children.

No thanks needed. You are a friend. I would rather see you happy than sad.

He said smiling down at her.

Things are going well… you must have heard from Haven me and Amaranth are mates now?

He asked, he wasn’t sure if she was up to date on his life, though the biggest thing really was just him and Amaranth becoming mates. Though she was still a bit young to have puppies, but he wasn’t worried about that because of his own… did she even know about them.

I think there’s quite a bit that’s actually gone on in my life recently, actually.

He couldn’t help but laugh. Thinking about the ups and downs he had since he’d last seen Princess… she probably didn’t even know his sister was gone, as she was not normally always out and about like he was. He didn’t think that Princess knew about her. he had never even mentioned her name before, and he didn’t want her feeling sorry for him either, knowing that she had been upset that her own brother left. Niro was upset but not at Orin… he was upset with the brute that too his sister away from him.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread