Only Days Ago
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... leaf_t.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC:Sorry it's so short

Amata sighed as she got the answer she was expecting. Denali must have been good at hiding or definitely was not in the direction Tala had indicated. She gave the woman a sad smile. She was thankful for her response. Any information at all was better than none to Amata.

Thank you so much, I really hope that I find him. he’s young and still inexperienced, I just hope he is doing alright.

She said, she knew he had hunted once before he bragged about it to her mother when he had come back, but that had been luck, she knew he did not see as they did… he was color blind, and he was not one for the cold… oh poor Denali.

Perhaps we can search together for a short way? The forest is thick.. and my eyes may not be able to pick up what yours can.

She asked hopefully. She wouldn’t have Tala go too far out of the way. She didn’t have a whole lot of time herself as she had to get back to take over her shift over Artemis. She just needed company and an extra pair of eyes was what she thought might make a difference.

Table by Requiem
[/html]

Messages In This Thread