The Fire's in Their Eyes
'Oh don't worry, I'll do anything for her, I'm just gonna visit for a few hours every few days, I don't much like venturing onto pack lands. Makes me feel venerable' he paused 'I'm not here to cause trouble. Don’t be affected by these scars, it wasn't my fault'. J'adore shuffled over to the sunlight branches and sighed. 'No' he repeated slowly with a shake of his head, 'I wouldn't let her get rid of it...'. How the hell would you go about doing that anyway? J'adore thought frowning, Was it even possible? He raised his eyebrows in confusion and turned back to Skye, ’Maybe I should arrange a meeting with Shawchert, straighten things out, ask for safe passage between packs for a while. I don’t want to cause problems...’. J’adore coughed lightly, from inhaling the dry air and smiled at his companion, ’You must think I being...’ he couldn’t think of the word, ’Pessimistic about a good thing. Your right I need to lighten up! It won’t solve anything, right?’ He smiled like he hadn’t since a few days ago, his happy, childish, playful, wonderful, careless, joyful, glorious and handsome smile was back on his face again. ’Thank you Skye, you cleared my mind up’.

Messages In This Thread