lime green and tangerine
[html]

short, 276!

Itzal was not sure he enjoyed being called "man" or "dude" and being told to "chill" but he figured he would just have to put up with it. He sighed to himself. This dude seemed to just be some sort of hippie guy. He knew the pack had a few who were like that, but he himself had not meant any of them. Lucky him he had to meet one now while he was in probably one of the worst moods since he had been in the pack. He took a step away from the guy, so he had some room. He was not big on being close to people, so he made sure he had some distance. He looked at the guy with a neutral look on his face. He was not in the smiley happy mood that he sometimes forced himself to be. Not today, he was not even going to force himself to be.

"yeah, ok I am." He said it without emotion, and he shrugged his shoulders. "When did you join the pack? I figured you are new since I've never seen you around and you don't yet have the smell of the pack on you. Just get in or something?" He looked around the mansion and sighed, he was getting mor anxious by the second. He made himself stay, working on his control and determination. He had to get use to being in a pack and with a lot of others canines. That did not mean he would like it so soon. And it would take a while to get him to even be ok with it, let alone like it.

<style>
.itzal-d04 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-d04 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-d04 b {color:#7DA4DE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.itzal-d04 {background-color:#1E365A; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzal.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#070F1A; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:140px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-d04-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread