La Saoire Na Mairbh
[html]

Sorry for the wait everyone word count:420

Rendall smiled as her friend sat happily next to her. She nuzzled him in return to his playful nip before sitting quietly and listening to the others stories. Some were sad, some were not so much. Everybody in the pack knew of that each of them had trials and tributations that lay behind them. She shifted uncomfortably and thought to herself as each person told thier tale. She wanted to reach out and touch them all but something about her, a feeling of distant lonliness made her stay put. She had been feeling irritable lately, an uncomfortable need to run, search, and find something that was lost long ago. She turned her head away as Jefferson began to speak, she wasnt sure why, but she felt that she couldnt face the patriarch. It was something she needed to get over, She really needed to talk to him about all these issues she had been having lately. Later... she whispered in her mind. Right now your being rude. she turned back just as Geneva was talking again.

As the females question entered her mind she didnt know if she could really answer that. She didnt want anything from Pheonix Vally except peace of mind and a home she could call her own. Though that all seemed somewhat foolish to some part of her. Lately there was no peace of mind with the nightmares and the constant irritable feelings, and although she had a cabin, she never really had a home. Chased from the only place she knew was home she tried to grow on this palce but it seemed like even now there as still a distant and strange feeling that she didnt belong here.

She sighed and sat up speaking her mind. "I feel that I am here for answers. I'm not sure I have anything to hope for I guess you could say. All I know is that I live here with this pack that I'm am truely loyal to, thats all that really matters to me, that and the friends I have learned to call my own. You guys hold my hopes for the future. I donnot wish for anything else." Her words rang true, she felt a slight bitterness of it all on her tongue but what else could she say? She laid somewhat resigned next to the male and tried to smile as best as she could, but it seemed that the ghostly feeling of being alone somehow got to her alittle more than it should.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread