".. doth from my senses take all feeling."
[html]

Saluce spent that day wandering along in his Optime form, fully dressed in his two Swords which hung about each flanking side of his hip, along with the dagger tucked away on a calf. The impressive visage of this dark grey male was that of a warrior, and he damn well wanted people to know it too. The day was boring and a lazy one, and he had contemplated returning back home to retire for the day. But about the time he was about to do so his ears picked up on the foreign howl. For a moment he debated on answering it, there were others just like him who was capable of doing it now but it had been awhile since he had answered such a request. So his body moved in the direction of the call, it wasn’t too far and his body moved swiftly on two legs to reach them.

His arms crossed around his chest as his blue hues took in the stranger to their lands, looking across the younger male with a fine eye, judging and taking in what type of wolf this stranger was. Always prepared he kept his distance for now to figure out what the purpose of this visit was about. Patience was something he normally had endless amounts of as his sturdy form kept silent gazing across at the individual, noticing every little detail, the mud across his coat, the brambles still stuck in the coat. Another poor helpless soul and maybe even a useless one this time.

“I am Saluce of Dahlia De Mai, what is it I can assist you with?” he asked calmly.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread