Running thoughts
[html]

OOC Stuff

Liliana kept looking around as her friend spoke. Yes there was a bit to do for a garden, she was lucky she didn’t have to do anything but work on the harvest when it came.

This is possibly better than what I could do, I would have no time for this, I barely have time to get out these days with the amount of horses that have been coming in.

She said, though she was in no way complaining. She loved working, but she hoped that her work would let up just a little, or she would get a helper whatever the case, that wasn’t what she should be thinking about now. Her large ears perked up as Naryu told her she had something to show her and she followed her friend to her living spot. She held her breath as she saw the drawings of different wolves, ones she didn’t know but she figured they meant something to Naryu. She even spotted the one that resembled her and her smile grew.

Wow these a re very pretty! I tried to draw my spirit guide on the tree unfortunately, mine didn’t come out right.

She said putting a hand on the carvings feeling very envious of Naryu right now. She deserved it all, though, Liliana thought.

<style type="text/css">
.liliquills b {font-weight:bold; color:#A79D86; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.liliquills-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.liliquills p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.liliquills {margin:0 auto; width:407px; background-color:#0F0A04; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... lslili.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #EBECE4; padding: 120px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#676052; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread