".. doth from my senses take all feeling."
He'd tipped his head and stared nervously at the ground, expecting to be scolded or grumbled at for his sloppy behavior. Tremors of anxiety ran across his spine, and the little wolf had no idea what was to come of this day. A stern hand was placed under his chin, angling his head upward to where his eyes met the opposing pools of blue much like his own. "My name? Tempest."

He spoke as calmly as possible. His days of travelling along side a band of drifters would hopefully come to an end. It had been survival of the fittest up to this point, picking at scraps of food and chewing on the acrid berries from the underbrush. His paw-pads were worn, and his body physically drained, but his spirits and hopes were through the roof. In reply to the question from Saluce, he spoke. "I heard of a pack that was full of strong and talented wolves." It took a lot of brain-power to put sentences together in decent literacy. "I was for sure this pack was the right place for me." Unfortunately, he began to ramble on and on. "I can fend for myself.. mostly. I can track and and.. I've got a good sniffer!" His white tuft of fur for a tail began to sway eagerly behind him. Although Tempests exterior seemed much like a .. marshmallow, he was strong-willed and a fine warrior-in-training. Somewhere inside he had hoped Saluce would see through to that.

Messages In This Thread