".. doth from my senses take all feeling."
[html]

A eyebrow raised slightly at the mention of his name. He knew the meaning but never paid it much attention as far as naming someone that. His hand left as he continued to speak, Saluce taking it all in stride as his impressive frame raised back up to stand. Eager as they always where, maybe he’d pair him with Saul and attempt to see how much Saul had learned so far, along with his ability to teach as well. Broad shoulders twitched in annoyance as his arms crossed once again, deep in thought as always. The boy couldn’t offer much, nor could he really at his age.

“I do not care what you can do know, since your so young, I want to know what you intend to do when you grow up?” his voice was stern but not uncaring. The dark gray male was not the nicest person in the world and emotions came hard to him. One emotion he knew very well and that was anger, and that emotion he seemed to have buckets of. Still eyes studied the young male with intrigue, he’d accept him none the less but he decided he’d test him none the less.

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread