The Good That Won't Come Out
[html]

He only chuckled softly, at the conversation. All valid points but he found talking with Gideon hard, it seemed as if some wall had been put up between the two males and he had an idea what it was and there was really nothing he could do about it. What was done was done and he had no intention of bringing that issue up here.

“I know the basics, Bow’s weren’t something I trained with often. I may take it up though, and your welcome to come learn with me. I gave Saul the task to let him learn on his own, as you know, I don’t idly give someone something to do or give them a question that isn’t a test” he answered her question with a soft chuckle returning to his lips. This was one of the first times he’d talked with Nayru on somewhat equal terms without the worry of Superior and Submissive, Teacher and Student. It was nice for a change to not have to keep up some sort of social hierarchy.

His frame suddenly moved back up onto all fours to stretch his limps out, his eyes looked over at Gideon for a moment trying to figure what he might be thinking, before sitting back down to look over the hostess for the evening. Nayru was his proudest achievement in some respects, what he wasn’t she was. Where he was brash and loud she was quiet and unassuming, whatever poor soul ever eventually pissed her off would do well to escape with their lives.

Saluce knew the reasoning behind visiting the new packs, especially the new one. He hadn’t had a chance to assess them yet but soon he’d drag his grumpy ass down there and see what they were about.
“I worry about a pack so close to ours.” He added quietly, almost absentmindedly, he was never to good on keeping a lot of his thoughts quiet when it came to things that he deemed where a thorn in his side.

<style type="text/css">
.saluce-c03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111e2f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.saluce-c03 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.saluce-c03 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.saluce-c03 {margin:0px auto; width:295px; background-color:#5f83a5; background-image:url(http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g37 ... aluce1.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 400px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread