I love the way you say good morning
[html]

330 words.

The young woman felt some reassurance by Haven's reaction to the news. He was so happy that they were going to experience parenthood together, and she knew that he was the only one she would ever want to do it with. Though she still had a nervous feeling in the pit of her stomach, it helped to know that he was already being so supportive of her. Golden gaze settled on the still flat surface of her belly. It was so difficult to imagine that she would soon begin to grow and swell as the lives inside her grew. Princess had always been a very small, very delicate female, and it was difficult to imagine herself growing big and round like she knew that she would. She hoped she would not gain too much extra weight, because she did not want to be fat or anything after they were born. That would be a tragedy in and of itself, and she did not know how she would handle something like that.

She smiled at his very sweet offer. Though stubborn and very headstrong, Princess was able to recognize when she needed help, and she suspected that she did now. Besides, she enjoyed the way she felt when she was in Haven's arms. He made her feel loved and protected, and he was so strong and caring and gentle with her. Princess loved being held by him. "I would appreciate that," she said, though she did not make an effort to move really. She could wait until Haven was ready to carry her to bed, and then she would be able to rest and nap for the day. There was nothing she wished for more at that moment than to know that it would help her to lay down for a while, for she truly hated how nauseated she was feeling. Princess nuzzled beneath his chin, a smile blooming over her pretty face. "I know," she said softly. "I love you."

<style type="text/css">
.princessdiamonds b {font-weight:bold; color:#5F5C9F; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.princessdiamonds-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.princessdiamonds p {text-indent:20px; padding:3px 10px; margin:0px;}
.princessdiamonds {margin:0 auto; width:459px; background-color:#E9E3ED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... iamond.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FCFDF5; padding: 10px 0px 234px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9F94C8; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread